- Facilitate, coordinate, monitor and implement ICT activities and usage.
- Facilitate and coordinate GIS activities.
- Function as database for the service of the Thromde Administration and for the service of the public.
- Enhance and execute IT program to deliver services in the Thromde Administration.
- Effective and efficient service delivery for the general public.
- Encapsulate processes and business rules within ICT system to promote transparency and accountability.
- Disseminate correct information of the Thromde Administration through its official website.
- Make Thromde services reach the citizen and the nation as a whole.
- Based on digital maps, keep record of all data/statistics of Thromde.
- Maintain up to date maps and underlying databases within the Thromde.
- Act as a databank for Thromde to accomplish proper planning and to support decision making.
- Design and maintain physical network architecture and infrastructure.
- Ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all network hardware, software and communication links.
- Develop and implement network system and user security requirements.
- Analyze network workload, monitoring performance and diagnosing problems.
- Manage bandwidth, shape traffic and filter content .
- Evaluate the productivity implications of upgraded servers and analyze the computer and information needs of the organization.
- Work with application development staff to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Monitor database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements;
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Build the operations end of the organization’s website and keep them functioning smoothly.
- Design, build and implement new web pages and sites.
- Coordinate the planning, maintenance and accessibility of the website content in a way that ensures consistency of the website’s look and feel.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the organization’s web.
- Upgrade as and when required.
- Ensure any system developed for Thromde office is functioning well.
- Conduct user training for the relevant staff of the Thromde office to ensure that the systems are used effectively.