1. After the permit applicant shall apply for temporary services connection.
2. Start the construction within 2 years from the date of building permit.
3. Site shall be divided for each building inspectors and compile the report.
4. After the completion of building apply for occupancy certificate.
5. Site inspection shall be carried out by building inspector, sanitary inspector and engineer from ESD to see any conflict in the proposed services and the clearance may be given thereafter.
6. After the complete inspection and necessary verification the owner will be given Occupancy certificate.
7. Then owner can apply for Permanent service connection and do the Property tax assessment.
MEDIA AND INFORMATION
Copyright © 2011 - 2016 Samdrup Jongkhar Thromde. All rights reserved.
For any queries please contact Webmaster at email@example.com