1.     Owner has to submit the following documents to architecture section, DCD for scrutiny/approval.

 a.      Completed Application form available from SJT. Revenue section.

 b.      Latest Ownership Certificate/Lag Thram from Land Record section.

 c.      Latest official site plan available from survey/urban planning division.

 d.      Complete sets of drawings as per the /checklist prescribed in the building application form.

 2.     Architect will Check architectural drawings and forward other drawing to the respective division or department.

 a.      Structural drawing to DoHS, MoWHS.

 b.      Sanitation drawings to engineer ESD/SJT.

 c.      Electrical drawings to engineer ESD/SJT.

 3.     Note sheet by Executive Secretary

 4.     Final Approval by Dasho Thrompon

 5.     Owner can Collect approved Drawings from Revenue Section



is Water Supply service from Thromde reliable?
  • Votes: (0%)
  • Votes: (0%)
Total Votes:
First Vote:
Last Vote: